* Size Medium - Large - please see measurements - Please note sale is for TAILCOAT ONLY - thank you : )
* Ready to ship just for you an authentic gentleman's Mr. Darcy style double breasted woven Regency tailcoat perfect for any Regency ball, wedding or event! PLEASE NOTE DELIVERY COST IS UK ONLY BUT WE CAN SEND IT WORLDWIDE - PLEASE ASK FOR A QUOTE
* Made from a fine quality raspberry woven mix fabric - and lined in a non static acetate fabric lining
* I also make this style in either a Melton wool, cotton velvet fabric, cotton sateen or cotton drill/ twill fabric - please take a look in the 'buy' section
* Sizes and measurements - please note the chest is measured underarm to underarm and then doubled to get the full chest measurement. We then take off 3 - 4 inches from this to allow for movement and any undergarments. All the other measurements given are accurate so please bear this in mind when ordering as this may vary from shop sizes! It is a good idea to check your measurements to ensure a perfect fit. For tailcoats you will need your chest & sleeve measurement
1) For chest size measure around the broadest part of the chest keeping the tape up under the arms
2) For sleeve measurement measure from shoulder to cuff on the outside of arm
Plus 3) Waist measurement
4) Shoulder to shoulder seam
* Medium - Chest 42 - 44 inches / 106 cm - 112 cm
* Waist 38 inches/ 96 cm
* Length from shoulder seam to bottom of tail - 45 inches/ 114 cm
* Length of sleeve from top of shoulder seam all the way down on the outside to bottom cuff - 25 inches / 63 cm
We have been hiring out costumes for nearly 11 years now and after so many requests from both here in the UK and worldwide have decided to make them for purchase as well as we understand many of our customers sometimes need them for more than one event.
Please take a look at our testimonial page on our website www.complete-costumes.co.uk and Facebook page - you won't be disappointed! We have hired out these type of costumes to customers attending the annual Jane Austen festival, theatres, schools, private events and T.V programmes such as 'Midsummer Murders' and even 'Masterchef!' And More!