RAF Uniforms - Men's RAF Jackets
Men's 1940s Wartime RAF Uniform Jacket Chest 32"
Chest: 32-32 inches
Description & Measurements
* Men's RAF wartime jacket ideal for 1940s wartime events and reenactments
* Chest measures 32 inches, waist 28 inches and length from shoulder to hem 29 inches. Length of sleeve from top of shoulder to the end of cuff on the outside measures 27"
* Blue short sleeved shirt - 13" collar
* Costume hire includes jacket, blue shirt, black tie and cap
* Trousers also available for hire so you can mix and match - please see related items below