Edwardian - Boating Jackets
Men's 1920s 1930s Victorian Edwardian Boating Jacket (L)
Description & Measurements
* Men's 1920s 1930s Edwardian Victorian style boating costume
* Size large - XL approx - please see measurements
* Blue, navy and grey striped lined jacket. Chest measures 42 inches and length from shoulder to bottom hem 29 inches. Tapers to 40 inches at waist.
* White trousers with elasticated waist. Waist measures 34 - 42 inches and inside leg 32 inches. Zip to front fastening
* White shirt with butterfly collar and bow tie. Collar size 17"
* Costume hire includes boating jacket, white trousers, white shirt with butterfly collar, bow tie and a straw hat